Thursday, May 24, 2012

Live For Now









Photos by: Bethany Struble                  Shirt by: Gap                 Jacket by: Viparo                Necklace by: & jewelry 

Hey guys, short post today. I just wanted to showcase jewelry made by a friend of mine. Check out her webpage, & jewelry! She takes custom designed jewelry to the next level. To all you kids in finals week, good luck! To those of you just recently done, congrats! I regret to inform you all that I am no longer going to school. I'm pursuing my dreams in acting/modeling full time. Which is also why I've been MIA for a while. If you're anywhere in the US, check out these LIVE FOR NOW Pepsi billboards that I'm on! (well...15% of them anyways) be on the lookout for more stuff :] got lots of cool stuff coming up.


6 comments:

  1. wow congrats on getting such a great gig :)
    excited to see some of those bilboards in socal & where you're headed in your career!!

    cheers,

    courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. love this outfit <3
    I'll travel to California and be in LA/LV next month, finally! Will watch out for these billboards then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. You're really good looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome ! ♥ http://sarapear.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats P. Hope you will get more great modeling gigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think i'm in love whith you...aw ! so stylish

    ReplyDelete